We are excited about the beautiful faces joining us in the PageCarton Bootcamp this time. The event starts today and it ends on Saturday. The event is scheduled to hold in multiple locations nationwide and through technology, we are still able to connect all participants to learn, share, network and be inspired. We have already sent out email and text messages containing location details for all duly registered participants.
Going to miss this edition? Our bootcamp now holds monthly and is probably holding somewhere near you. You may pre-register and pay for next month’s edition on https://www.pagecarton.org/bootcamp. Why do you need to pre-register? Subsidized training fees may go up and spaces may get filled up.
Participants are expected to come with their laptop computers or any other mobile digital device because the bootcamp will be fully practical and interactive. We are now providing FREE fast internet for all participants and all tools will be made available on site.
Participants may also subscribe to get one of our colorful branded T-Shirts. It’s affordable and of quality standard.
Instructions to admitted participants
1. Ensure the details and contacts you have on file with us are valid and up-to-date. That is where we are going to send materials and other training resources
2. Things participants need to bring along include
- Laptop computer (Wi-Fi Capabilities),
- Smartphone and optionally,
- Headset or Earphones (with mouth piece) for the computer,
- Extension box
3. Prepare to arrive at location early enough so we can set up the tools needed for training.
4. Don’t hesitate to call our central contact if you need directions and any questions
- Mayowa 08149242567
- Ayoola 08162081195