Welcome ,
  1. Home
  2. Post related question

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

Post related question

1) how do I remove the post type from displaying in my post page.

2) how do I select a particular post type when a that same post type is being display e.g I have post type product, my user view sleeveless shirt, I want the same post type to display in my related post which is normally at bottom of blog or by the right side of the post.

3)what of if I'm viewing for a particular category as in "user also view this" selecting each post out of the categories I have.

Thanks

• Ayoola Falola
    5 yrs ago
    Kindly ask one question per post and provide more information on each question

← Previous "Admin Cant log in""Could not Log in After succesfully installation" Next →

Similar Question

Admin Cant log in Photo

Admin Cant log in

Admin can't log in to their website back end after i new site was created.. on another server

Issue

How to hide section Photo

How to hide section

How do i hide a section from a log out user.. for example i will not want a log out user to access a form i uploaded to my webiste..

Question

Could not Log in After succesfully installation Photo

Could not Log in After succesfully installation

Issue

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная Photo

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная

Issue

I can not create a page in Russian in Cyrillic Photo

I can not create a page in Russian in Cyrillic

Can't create a page in Russian in Cyrillic shows an error. Then create the English page is created but then have to rename Russian to Cyrillic.

Issue

Couldn't  create first user account during installation Photo

Couldn't create first user account during installation

While installing pc I descovered the first account creation form did not appear. Then I continued the installation. But there is not way form me to login since I couldn't create the first user ...

Issue