Welcome ,
  1. Home
  2. Admin Cant log in

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

Admin Cant log in

Admin can't log in to their website back end after i new site was created.. on another server

• Olabamiji Mayowa
    5 yrs ago
    i will like to have someone to attend to this issue as soon as posible
    • aukc
      5 yrs ago
      In this article, a person can not log in as an administrator and I wrote that during the installation you cannot select the username admin. Why when you install Pagecartoon CMS there is no possibility to choose the username admin ? Why the username admin is busy ? Or the login admin is a super administrator ? If the username admin is a super admin what is the password of the super administrator?
      • Olabamiji Mayowa
        5 yrs ago
        i think this issue is different what i observe is that, when you migrate your website from PageCarton.com to your own domain its possible for the new restore website to override the existing admin account ..
        • Olabamiji Mayowa
          5 yrs ago
          how do we re personalize an account after a site as been lunched that where the problem is...
          • aukc
            5 yrs ago
            In this article, a person can not log in as an administrator and I wrote that during the installation you cannot select the username admin. Why when you install Pagecartoon CMS there is no possibility to choose the username admin ? Why the username admin is busy ? Or the login admin is a super administrator ? If the username admin is a super admin what is the password of the super administrator?
            • aukc
              5 yrs ago
              When you install Pagecartoon CMS when you choose the first user is not possible to give the name "admin" immediately comes a warning that this name is busy. Why is the name "admin" busy during the first installation ?
              • Ayoola Falola
                5 yrs ago
                Kindly reinstall PageCarton

← Previous "How to hide section""How to hide section" Next →

Similar Issue

How to hide section Photo

How to hide section

How do i hide a section from a log out user.. for example i will not want a log out user to access a form i uploaded to my webiste..

Question

Could not Log in After succesfully installation Photo

Could not Log in After succesfully installation

Issue

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная Photo

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная

Issue

I can not create a page in Russian in Cyrillic Photo

I can not create a page in Russian in Cyrillic

Can't create a page in Russian in Cyrillic shows an error. Then create the English page is created but then have to rename Russian to Cyrillic.

Issue

Couldn't  create first user account during installation Photo

Couldn't create first user account during installation

While installing pc I descovered the first account creation form did not appear. Then I continued the installation. But there is not way form me to login since I couldn't create the first user ...

Issue