1. Home
  2. Admin Cant log in

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

Issue

Admin Cant log in

5 months ago Posted By Olabamiji Mayowa124 views Share

Admin can't log in to their website back end after i new site was created.. on another server

• Olabamiji Mayowa
    5 months ago
    i will like to have someone to attend to this issue as soon as posible
    • aukc
      5 months ago
      In this article, a person can not log in as an administrator and I wrote that during the installation you cannot select the username admin. Why when you install Pagecartoon CMS there is no possibility to choose the username admin ? Why the username admin is busy ? Or the login admin is a super administrator ? If the username admin is a super admin what is the password of the super administrator?
      • Olabamiji Mayowa
        5 months ago
        i think this issue is different what i observe is that, when you migrate your website from PageCarton.com to your own domain its possible for the new restore website to override the existing admin account ..
        • Olabamiji Mayowa
          5 months ago
          how do we re personalize an account after a site as been lunched that where the problem is...
          • aukc
            5 months ago
            In this article, a person can not log in as an administrator and I wrote that during the installation you cannot select the username admin. Why when you install Pagecartoon CMS there is no possibility to choose the username admin ? Why the username admin is busy ? Or the login admin is a super administrator ? If the username admin is a super admin what is the password of the super administrator?
            • aukc
              5 months ago
              When you install Pagecartoon CMS when you choose the first user is not possible to give the name "admin" immediately comes a warning that this name is busy. Why is the name "admin" busy during the first installation ?
              • Ayoola Falola
                4 months ago
                Kindly reinstall PageCarton