Welcome ,
  1. Home
  2. Analytics for admin dashboard / Table level analytics

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

Analytics for admin dashboard / Table level analytics

PageCarton dashboard needs analytics to give more insight into what is going on on the website. Number of page views, top pages, downloads, views for weekly, daily, monthly, yearly.

← Previous "Admin Cant log in""Could not Log in After succesfully installation" Next →

Similar feature request

Admin Cant log in Photo

Admin Cant log in

Admin can't log in to their website back end after i new site was created.. on another server

Issue

How to hide section Photo

How to hide section

How do i hide a section from a log out user.. for example i will not want a log out user to access a form i uploaded to my webiste..

Question

Could not Log in After succesfully installation Photo

Could not Log in After succesfully installation

Issue

A continue shopping button on cart page. Photo

A continue shopping button on cart page.

In PageCarton when an item is added to cart,it  authomatically to take the user to the cart page , which I think it is a poor system behaviour.  What if a user want to buy more than ...

feature request

Backend admin panel in Russian. The ability to translate the backend admin panelinto other languages. Photo

Backend admin panel in Russian. The ability to translate the backend admin panelinto other languages.

Backend admin panel in Russian. The ability to translate the backend admin panelinto other languages. It is even better that the translation was automatic via Google or another translator. The abil...

feature request

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная Photo

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная

Instead of Russian words in Cyrillic in the code displays this Главная

Issue