2. File upload error

Support Forum

Report Issue Ask a question Request a feature Post a topic All Categories

When posting a new question, please consider the following:

Question

File upload error

7 months ago Posted By isaac daramola151 views Share

I want upload files on my site, but I experience 

<div class='badnews'>There is error on this page please reload your browser to continue. If this persist, contact the administrator. You can also go back to the <a href=\'/\'>homepage</a></div>

• Ayoola Falola
    7 months ago
    Check the error on the error log in the PageCarton Admin Panel and post what is there.
    • Sodiq
      7 months ago
      Lets see the error log
      • isaac daramola
        7 months ago
        ok
        • isaac daramola
          7 months ago
          Uncaught Exception InvalidArgumentException with message Image type not supported in /home/admin/web/mini.com.ng/pagecarton/core/library/ImageManipulator.php on line 69 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/web/mini.com.ng/pagecarton/core/library/ImageManipulator.php(32): ImageManipulator->setImageFile('/home/admin/web...') #1
          • Ayoola Falola
            7 months ago
            What is the filename, file type and extension you are trying to upload?
            • isaac daramola
              7 months ago
              logo.png , png. Even if when I try to change logo or favicon. Anything that has to do with upload.
              • Ayoola Falola
                6 months ago
                I guess you don't have GD Library installed. Check if you have GD PHP extension installed.
                • isaac daramola
                  6 months ago
                  I checked the PHP info , and I saw that the GD library is installed and enabled.
                  But can not still upload any file now
                  • Ayoola Falola
                    6 months ago
                    Go an create a site on pagecarton.com and back up and upload your site to it. So we can inspect it
                    • Ayoola Falola
                      6 months ago
                      It appears that it was a technical server issue. Your webserver was unable to write to the system temp directory /tmp.

A temporary fix has been applied by changing the temporay directory to PageCarton temp dir /pagecarton/temp.